25 January 2010

Bad News And Me

I received some very bad news today. I did not break my diet and eat to comfort myself, as has happened in the past, and I collected myself so that I appeared normal when teaching, and I have already formulated four plans, ranked in order of desirability, to deal with the problem. I am now carrying on with my life. I am proud of myself.

Also, to my friends (you know who you are) and my sister: I could not have done any of this without you. I am immensely grateful.

4 comments:

Kris said...

I love you so very much. I know you will be okay whatever happens, but I wish you could have your dreams and all the best. You are awesome, and you deserve it. Bloobo!

Jess said...

Pfffft, you could have done it without me, no trouble.

<3

Lululuness said...

They suck.

After having just been more informed of the issue, might you allow me to cast my vote on mensioned 4 options?

A) Yeah, best option for sure.

B) A good option

C) YYESSSSSSSSSSS me likies this one uh huh *nodnodnodnod*

D) Can I say HELL NO on your blog?

Anywho, my two cents.

Mjinga said...

See, that's why I love you guys. <3